- Age / Gender:
- n/a, Male
- 3rd rock from the sun
- All Stats >
Having sat on a park bench since the dawn of time,Tristan has managed to observe all kinds of different people,races,culture s and practices.Therefore, he knows the weaknesses of humans and is awaiting the day when he would take over the world.Muahahahaha
- Community Stats
Level 23 Blank Slate
Ranked as Civilian
Contact Info / Websites
First AIDS Art Collab is an art book and exhibition project that serves to raise awareness on the issue of AIDS in Malaysia. Hence, it's theme being "AIDs And You(th)". This project is strictly non-profit and all proceeds will be channeled to the PT Foundation to continue its efforts in providing HIV/AIDS education, prevention, care and support programmes, sexuality awareness and empowerment programmes for vulnerable communities in Malaysia. The project coincides with the World AIDS Day celebrations at a prominent mall in the country.
All selected artwork will be published into an A4-sized book that will be available for sale at the exhibition. One artwork will be selected to be implemented into the design of the official World AIDS Day Malaysia T-shirt.
The First HIV/AIDS Art Collab is the pilot project for PT Youth, the newly-established youth arm of PT Foundation. Its members comprise of individuals aged between 17 to 25 years old, all of them deeply involved in the organisation of this event. Every year PT Foundation has over 200 youth volunteers for its Red Carnival event for World AIDS Day and in 2010 we decided to mobilise these volunteers around youth activity.
Before you proceed to submitting your entry, please read the following.
1. This project is open to all members of the public.
2. Participants are to provide their own interpretations of the theme "AIDs and You(th)", and are encouraged to incorporate elements and/or symbolism relating to the theme.
3. Multiple entries are allowed. In case of insufficient space in the art book, only one artwork will be selected for publishing.
4. Please be informed that any artwork/s found offensive and/or unrelated to the spirit of the project will be disqualified.
5. Artworks can be in black and white or colour. There are no limitations to the genres permitted, i.e. contemporary art, fine art, pop art, manga, comic, etc.
6. Participants are encouraged to submit digital artwork (soft copy form). For traditional artwork (hard copy form), please scan it.
7. Canvas size must be 2480px X 3508px or 21cm X 29.7cm in 300 dpi in either landscape or portrait.
8. All participants are encouraged to attach words of encouragement and support for the cause, which will be published alongside their artwork. Your words may also be inserted into your entry.
9. The judges' decision is final. Any form of complaint towards the judges and/or organizers will not be entertained.
10. Please include your name or artist name in your email. Your age, occupation, place of work/study as well as links to your blog, website, DeviantArt and/or online contacts are completely optional.
11. Please send all entries to email@example.com. Deadline for submission is the 1st of October 2011.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/PT-Foun da...5959786892
Event page: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid =212891568771918
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 582 (From 132 different games.)